Search Name Index
- A search in our Name Index will identify every record with that name in any of our data sources.
- You may search these records by one or all of these parameters: surname, first name, research source or comments.
- The research sources parameter allows you to select a specific research source from a dropdown list. The other parameters allow you to type a string of letters on which to search.
- If you pause or stop typing, a search will be triggered for a name that starts with the string of letters you have typed. Continue typing if you have more letters to add.
- Click on "More Details" to see the information that is available for this record. There may be more than one record for some people.
- Consult Learn About the Name Index for more details on the research sources.